Mike Lindell is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and author. He is the founder of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. His company has been on the Inc 5000 list for 20 years in a row and he has been featured in Forbes and other media outlets.
- Remote work
- Virtual Reality
- Self-driving cars
- Renewable energy.
The Super-Profit of Selling Cannabis in the United States
The report covers:
- The market share of cannabis sales in the US for 2018
- The top five states with highest cannabis sales
- The top five states with lowest cannabis sales
- The total number of dispensaries in the US for 2018
- Number of customers per dispensary for 2018
- How many customers are expected to purchase cannabis through dispensaries in 2019.
How Mike Lindell’s Rapidly Rising Cannabis Stock is Shaking Up the Industry
In the world of marijuana, Mike Lindell is a well-known name. He has been called the “King of Pot” for his role in bringing products like L.A. Confidential to market and helping to create a cannabis industry in the U.S., which has now become worth $8 billion annually.
He also made headlines last year when he started buying up shares of cannabis companies with his $100 million fund, MJ Holding LP, which was launched in September 2017. By April 2018, Lindell had acquired roughly 10% of the total shares on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), making him one of Canada’s largest cannabis company shareholders.
This rapid rise has caused some to question whether or not Lindell is a genius or just lucky.
Read more: Mike Lindell Net Worth: His Public Profile!
What’s Driving the Rise of Marijuana Stocks?
Marijuana stocks have been on a steady rise since the legalization of recreational marijuana in California in 2018.
The recent trend of marijuana stocks is due to the increasing demand for cannabis products. The market is expected to grow exponentially over the next few years and this trend is expected to continue.
The rise of marijuana stocks also reflects on the changing social attitudes towards cannabis, which has been legalized in 29 states and Washington, D.C.
10 Strategies on How You Can Profit from Cannabis Stocks
- Buy stocks of companies that are involved in the cannabis industry, but also have a strong foothold in other industries.
- Look for companies that have a strong balance sheet and cash flow to support growth as well as ample capital to invest in new technologies and processes.
- Consider investing in companies with a low share price relative to their market cap, which means they are undervalued and offer potential for future growth due to the large market share they command.
- Take advantage of high-risk, high-reward opportunities by investing in small-cap stocks with explosive growth potential or those with disruptive technologies that could change the way we consume cannabis.
- Use financial spreadsheets or online calculators to determine how much money you can potentially make from your investment portfolio over.
2019 Predictions on Marijuana Stocks & How to Use Them To Your Advantage!
In the past few years, marijuana stocks have seen a lot of growth. This is due to the increasing legalization of marijuana in various states. In 2019, we expect this trend to continue and for marijuana stocks to be one of the best investments for 2019. The use of AI tools in content writing has been on the rise over the past few years. More and more companies are looking for content writers who can use these tools to generate content at scale.
You might also like: The Complete Guide to Capital One Login!
David Aaron is the Founder and CEO of Company With over 20 years of experience in the industry, David has built a reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help businesses achieve their goals.